At Gold starLoving Care Services, we have highly skilled and qualified nurses offering a range of home nursing services to meet your needs. Gold Star Loving Care Services will assist you and your loved ones to manage a health condition or disability, allow you to move back home after a stay at hospital, or pass away in the comfort of your home with palliative care. Gold Star Loving Care Services have experienced team to help.
We can provide short term care while you recover from an illness, injury or surgery, or long-term care depending on your needs.
Our nurses are available 24/7 days a week to ensure that you receive regular treatment to avoid unnecessary stays in hospital and readmissions. We will ensure to work collaboratively with you, your family, your doctors, and other health professionals to provide the best care possible.
Having a chronic illness can affect all aspects of your life, particularly if you have long stays in hospital. Gold Star Loving Care Services will help you or your loved ones, avoid this, our nurses will work with you and your doctors to provide support to manage your health needs at home.
- Continence assessments, aids, and services
- Respiratory diseases such as asthma
- Leg ulcers and other chronic wounds
- Arthritis and osteoporosis
- A range of other conditions
Gold Care Loving Services can help you to manage your condition and improve your quality of life with services such as:
- Care planning and coordination of care
- Health and clinical monitoring
- Health assessments, for example for pain or falls
- Assistance with medications
- Wound care and other nursing services
- Working alongside your GP or specialist on your care for improved care outcome
- Allied health services including physiotherapy or occupational therapy
- Education and support